Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blank stare

After such a long rant last time, I thought I should write a nice short little entry today. So I sat down and thought "What's on my mind?" and I was met with a kind of white noise buzz. It was, alas, not the buzz of a quiet mind, pleasurably drowsy and slow to rouse to action. No, it was the buzz of 10,000 screeching thoughts, each trying to push the next out of the way in the race to streak to the forefront of my consciousness. Not so good, my friends. Have I mentioned that school sucks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

School does suck. And I must get up at 6:30am tomorrow, to go to said suck-y school. Blah.
But on a brighter note, I thought that the therapists you have known entry was awesome, and I was almost inspired to write a long reply, with therapists I have known. Almost, not quite.
Yeah, so...I've never written a comment on a blog before. Is this how it is done? Like a personal reply to a group email? Or am I not meant to comment at all? Tell me, tell me, tell me!
Elyse (I am not intentionally anonymous, I just couldn't log in)