Monday, March 26, 2007

Mmmm.... cake...

So a friend sent me a little internet quiz, "What kind of cake are you?" (http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcakeareyouquiz)and it turns out, I'm a marble cake:


***You Are a Marble Cake***



Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.
You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope.
You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away

This pleases me for two reasons - one I like the description. It does sound a lot like me, except for maybe the part about pushing the envelope. I'm not that much of a risk taker. But everything else is me, especially prefering to have everything I want, right away!

The other thing that pleases me about this is that marble cake is my favourite cake! Especially marble cake with chocolate frosting. Mmmm.... frosting....

No comments: