Sunday, March 25, 2007

Crazy days

So I've been neglected my blog because I have become obsessed with facebook. I've been finding all these pages of people from high school and enjoying seeing how they're doing. Even though I myself have a baby, somehow it seems weird to see them with babies. Oh, how these things suck up my time.


In other news, things have been exciting with Ben. We've started him on solids. He's had squash, sweet potatos, peas, carrots, and pears. Plus cereal - rice, barley, and oats. So far he's been really enjoying it, though strangely the carrots weren't a hit.




The other big thing is that we've taken Ben out of the swing. He's been sleeping in it for naps and overnight since he's reflux started in December. Last night, we put him to bed in his crib for the first time. And he wasn't too happy about it. We both cried a lot and then he spent half the night with me and half the night in the crib. Ah well, it's a process!

No comments: