Thursday, April 06, 2006

The blog that returned from the dead

Sooooooooo, it's been a while since I've been blogging. But I have good reasons: 1) I had a conference that required every scrap of my mental energy for the past few weeks 2) I have much less mental energy than usual because of being pregnant. But I am hoping that as the first trimester draws to a close my energy will return and in the spirit of optimism I am putting out this first post and boldly stating that it is the first of many.

Now as part of this new plan, I am cancelling my baby blog, Our Sticky Baby and moving all baby news to this blog, Luminous Multitudes. Maintaining multiple blogs is just too much for me. This is a move that contains some risk however. It means that those of you who read my blog for baby news will be exposed to my feminist ranting. And those who read my feminist ranting will be exposed to my sappy baby news which include non-feminist issues like desperately wanting $1000 stroller and having angst about not being able to dress my baby in brand-name labels. For those of you upset by this contradiction, I invite you to read my byline - I contain multitudes. I also advise you to only read those posts which interest you and skip the others. Though the Buddy posts are generally safe for everyone! lol

Anyway, we have our next ultrasound in a week and I will post the pics so check back!

No comments: