Thursday, May 26, 2005

You should adopt a dog - yes you!


So I love my dog, Buddy. He just rocks. We adopted him last August and it's been such an awesome experience. He makes me laugh almost every day. Today we went to dog park and he was digging a big hole and kept looking up at my with a nose full of dirt and a huge smile on his face. He is also the sheriff of dog park and runs around breaking up fights and barking at suspicious looking characters. We got him a new toy yesterday as he put one to rest at the cottage last week. It was a sad moment for me because the toy we retired was the first toy we ever bought for him. I'm such a revolting dog mom. Buddy is spoiled rotten and I love it. He's just too damn cute.

Which brings me to my point - everyone must go adopt dogs. Shelters are such miserable places and while foster homes are better, dogs need their special people and a forever home. Dogs are great - they are funny and silly and cuddly and get you outside and active and meeting people. They keep you warm in the winter too! Plus you can dress them up in little outfits, teach them tricks and show them off to your friends.

www.petfinder.com has dogs available all over North America - you just enter in your city. For those of you in the T.O. area, there are lots of wicked dogs available right now. If you like bigger dogs, do a regional search for the Toronto area and check out Luky, Samantha, and Luke. If you like smaller dogs, try Chico, Sunny, Tassel and Minnie. The dog in the picture is Jesse. He's available too! Go now, do it! Adopt a dog!!!!!! YEAH FOR DOGS (ESPECIALLY BUDDY)!!!!!!!! Posted by Hello

No comments: