Saturday, January 21, 2006

The end of the mad, mad celebrity crush or Come back 90210



So it is so sad, but my celebrity crush on Chad Michael Murray has been ruined by his being a cheating pig. Apparently, after he had been married to his One Tree Hill co-star Sophia Bush for only a few months, he cheated on her. At first it was all hush hush but now he's fully admitted it. I guess after being a loser teen who was bullied and ignored by girls, he got a little heady with his sexual power as a tv star. But dude, come on, in the first months of marriage? He wasn't even trying to be faithful if he couldn't even hold on to it for a few months. And no matter how hot he is, it's hard to find someone sexy who is that much of an ass.

To make matters worse, it's ruining my favourite show. For the past two seasons, the story arc has been to bring CMM and his ex-wife together and the execs have decided to continue this storyline despite the divorce. So of course, chemistry not quite the same. And Lucas and Brooke getting together was the only reason I watched the show. First the O.C., now One Tree Hill. Soon there won't be any crappy teen dramas left for me to indulge in (cause I just ain't watching Falcon Beach no matter how many subway cars they plaster with posters).

In the meantime, I'm just going to have to hope Joshua Jackson keeps being a good guy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you objectify men like that? Are they all just pieces of meat to you?

Erin said...

Good one, anonymous. Wow, you sure got my number!