Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tales from the couch update

For those of you who are interested in therapeutic relationship issues, you'll be pleased to know that I worked out the whole group therapy issue to my satisfaction. Jury's still out on the therapist - in some ways I really like her but the warmth factor is a bit low. Plus she has a very strange way of ending sessions that I haven't got my head wrapped around yet. The first couple of times we met, she sort of saw me to the door (I have to go through her living room to leave). This time she got up while I was writing out my cheque and started checking her messages without saying a word to me. When I left, she had a her back to me and was on the phone. Anyway, we'll see, these things take time. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: