Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year, New Look

So after not having posted in forever, I signed in to discover that Blogger has set up lots of new features, allowing you to customize your blog. And for hapless computer users like me who haven't been able to figure out how to do it on their own, they've included new features to upload links and photos. And so I have.

I love the photos in the sidebar. I know that it's not a very good picture of me but I have very few pictures of me in which I don't have a giant head, terrible skin, or a stupid expression on my face. But to make up for it, I've put a fantastic picture of Mark with Ben where Ben's Buddha belly is fully on display and an ever so cute shot of Ben on his playmat.

And I've included links to some of my favourite websites as well as my sister's blog, Everything Is A Spoon. Check it out. I feel so blog powerful, as if I can now share my vast wealth of internet knowledge with you all. God bless the point and click interface system (see that, "interface system", someone who knew about computers would not use those words. I hang my head in techno-idiot shame.)

1 comment:

Gillian said...

The term you're looking for is Graphical User Interface. "GUI" (pronounced "gooey") to us nerds.