Monday, April 23, 2007

Nothing to report

So it's been forever since I've blogged but I've just been feeling overwhelmed. Ben's been in a bit of a crank lately and has had low fevers and runny nose on and off the last two weeks. We were in the hospital drop-in on the weekend and are off to our own doctor in a couple of days. It's very stressful trying to stay on top of all the various things that could be impacting him and make this world as Ben-friendly as possible. I've been up to my eyes in researching safe vs. dangerous plastics, the benefits and dangers of too dirty a home and too clean a home, which moisturizers and shampoos to use, which foods to eat, how to sleep, when to sleep, on and on and on. Every time I get one thing figured out, a whole new thing I've never thought of before crops up. But he is healthy and still a pretty happy guy, occasional crank aside so we must be doing something right. Or he's just awesome and able to overcome our ineptitude!



Anyway, here's a recent pic. I'll try to write something more chipper soon.





1 comment:

Gillian said...

Take it easy, Erin. A stressed out, overwhelmed mom will be more damaging to Ben than the occasional run-in with a carcinogenic plastic toy.
And just look at how cute and healthy he is in that picture. His face is really changing - looking less like a baby and more like a little boy all the time.